Monday, February 6, 2012

January 23, 2012

hello everyone,

Training has been awesome! We have been working really hard! I think i
may need to tone it down a bit for my companion thought haha cause i
think he is gonna die. He was falling asleep the other day in the
middle of planning haha!

  He's cool though and we are working really hard to find new
investigators and we are seeing small miracles everyday. If you feel
the inspiration of the spirit throughout the day then you know your
doing something right!

   We have a lot of things to get done this p-day though so i wont
have time to tell you much else. Sorry i wish i could tell you guys
that i miss you and be telling the truth. Its ok I know you guys miss
me you dont need to show it with all the post that keeps flooding into
the post slot each day! haha Just Kidding! THank you for all that you
do! Take care of all my nieces and nephews and make sure they dont
become losers!

If you guys need me i'll be in England ok?

Love, ELder J Wizine ( rap for Weihing)

P.S. The Gospel is true! Read your scriptures, pray, and go to church.
( you know the routine) .........Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment